Wednesday 19 March 2014

PLL Finale + Glee 100th + I went shopping!


Hello internet people :)

Today was a big day in the land of television! Pretty Little Liars had their finale and Glee had their 100th episode!! Oh the feels... Pretty Little Liars blows my freaking mind sometimes. Every time they tell us that someone is A, they decide to change their minds. It's doing my head in. Can't they make the decision of who A is and stick with it! In saying that, the finale was amazing. If you haven't watched it yet, look away! What mother buries their daughter without calling the police and who the hell is she covering for?!? It's definitely a dude. So this is my little rant about PLL and I really hope they actually reveal who it is in the next season or I may stop watching...

GLEE! I still love this show. A lot of people I know gave up on it but I am so excited for the new angle that they are taking it. I honestly only kept watching it for the New York scenes with Kurt and Rachel (who is really annoying me at the moment). I am ready to ditch the high school and get on with it :) The 100th episode was done well I thought. They brought back the favourites and let us relive songs from the past. Moving forward, Glee is only going to get better and more Broadway themed, which I love.

Anywho, moving on from television (which is basically my life haha, I also went shopping! Here are my goodies:


Revlon and Benefit

I bought the new Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms in Elusive and Showy. I know that they have been out in the States for a while now but Australia has just released them so now I can share the love :) I also bought the Colourstay concealer, as I am acne prone, to hide those badboys!

That is it from me at this stage so tell me what you're loving on the television at the moment and what product you're loving!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment