Friday 21 March 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss!

Welcome back :)

I hope you are all enjoying my blog. I got a very exciting parcel in the mail today! I have been a huge fan of Ms Tanya Burr for a while so have been wanting to order her lip gloss for some time.. Here is a picture of the ones I got - bear in mind, I am not the best photographer!


From left: Afternoon Tea, Champagne Toast, Aurora & Vampire Kiss

I bought these online from feelunique.com which has free international shipping! I think this is great because I am often deterred from buying things online due to the cost of delivering them to Australia. I definitely would not have bought 4 if I was paying for shipping as well. These retail for $13.98 AUD which I think is a great price - considering the new Revlon Matte Balms are $16!

I tried them out this afternoon and my favourite is Aurora. It is a flattering pink shade that is wearable on an everyday basis. Vampire Kiss is also a stunning colour and would be great for a night out - the pigmentation is amazing. Afternoon Tea and Champagne Toast are also stunning everyday shades. I am super happy with the colours that I have ordered and Tanya has done a wonderful job.

Have you tried the lipgloss or nail polish from the Tanya Burr line? If so, which one stands out the most to you?

I have also been thinking about doing a major blog post about my time living in America and working at Disney World. If you would be interested in reading it - let me know :)

Until next time, have a wonderful week and thanks a million for reading.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment